Halloween has grown to be my absolute favorite holiday on the calendar. For last 3 years, I have attended what is arguably the greatest Halloween party in the world - Theatre Bizarre! There is no shortage of fun to be had during this 10-hour costume party, which takes place in the historically mystical Detroit Masonic Temple. This year I dressed up as a frightening (but glamorous) Ice Queen, and I'm so excited to share the look with all of you! Make a lasting impression at your Halloween party by following my tutorial below!
I've listed all of the products used below if you'd like to recreate this look exactly. You really don't need to invest much money into special FX makeup, because many affordable brands offer bold-colored makeup during this time of year. Another affordable hack is to find the lightest almost-white shade of drugstore foundation, and mix it with the cheap Halloween face paint you can pick up at any Halloween store. This will give you a more forgiving and familiar base to start your look with. Have fun, and remember - these looks can be challenging but very rewarding! Let your creativity be the guide.
Makeup Items Used:
- Tarte - Shape Tape Concealer
- Maybelline - Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder in Translucent
- NYX Cosmetics - Wind Eyeshadow Palette
- Colourpop - Super Shock Eyeshadow in Coconut
- Too Faced - Glitter Glue
- Mac Cosmetics - Reflects Glitter in Transparent Teal
- Makeup Forever - Color Stick in White
- Makeup Forever - Color Cream Face and Body Cream Gel Color in Pearly White
- Makeup Forever - Ultra HD Loose Powder
- Mehron - Spirit Gum Adhesive
- MaybellineXShayla - Big Shot Mascara in Boomin' in Blue
- Too Faced - Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- Urban Decay - Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoat in White Lie